Specializing in fine art photography in the greater Toronto area.
Pamela Yool is proud to be a member of the National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP) - Adhering to professional and ethical practices in newborn and child photography and committed to on-going training and education.
What to Wear
I suggest that families wearing classic clothing - Lots of reds, silver + gold are perfect for a Christmas Portrait session.
I don't think you can ever be too fancy for a photoshoot - add a bow tie or a sequin dress! Either way, your images will be filled with magic!
Its best to coordinate colours but don't be too matchy-matchy. Avoid big logos, characters or brand labels.
Unfortunately due to Covid-19, there won't be a Santa at the session - so be sure to sign up for Next Years Santa photos.
* NOTE - Cover image is just an example / Your background may not look exactly like this!
30 minute session, with reserved time slot.
* 5 professionally retouched digital images included with the option to purchase more
* 14 day turn-around time for digitals images
* Online gallery to download images
* Christmas/Holiday cards, prints, ornaments, add-ons available
* $35 credit towards digital images with $25 new toy donation ($60 max credit, you may choose to donate more toys if you wish)
Monday October 12 ONLY - VERY LIMITED SPOTS
Gifts for Local Womens Shelter
I'd like to be able to also give back to the community and donate some toys to a local womens shelter. You will have the opportunity to earn a $35 print credit with a new, unwrapped toy donation of $25 or more. It's simple! Just bring your toy to your session and earn your print credit! I will bring all the toys to the local womens shelter to wrap and deliver to the children. This is a wonderful opportunity to teach your children about the gift of giving!
Terms and Conditions
Do you issue refunds if I have a scheduling conflict?
As much as we try to accommodate our clients needs throughout the year, our Mini sessions are final sale as clients carefully select their portrait time to best suit their busy schedules.