Christmas Minis 2022 - 2 sets included
November 6, 2022 ONLY
Specializing in fine art photography in the greater Toronto area.
2 sets included: Red Room with Christmas Tree & Living Room with Fireplace
Immediate family only per session. Cousins are welcome to book back-to-back sessions.
Unfortunately due to Covid-19, Santa will NOT be attending our photoshoot - so be sure to sign up for Next Years Santa photos.
What to Wear
I suggest that families wearing classic clothing - Lots of reds, silver + gold are perfect for a Christmas Portrait session.
I don't think you can ever be too fancy for a photoshoot - add a bow tie or a sequin dress! Either way, your images will be filled with magic! Its best to coordinate colours but don't be too matchy-matchy. Avoid big logos, characters or brand labels.
Bring your pyjamas and teddy for Christmas bed portraits.
* Studio located in Toronto at Jane & Dundas
* 30 minute session, with reserved time slot. (Space in between each session to clean and sanitize)
* 5 professionally retouched digital images included with the option to purchase more
* 14 day turn-around time for digitals images
* Online gallery to download images
* Christmas/Holiday cards, prints, ornaments, add-ons available
* $50 credit towards digital images with $25 new toy donation ($100 max credit, you may choose to donate more toys if you wish)
SESSION DATE - VERY LIMITED SPOTS
November 6, 2022
Gifts for Local Womens Shelter
I'd like to be able to also give back to the community and donate some toys to a local womens shelter. You will have the opportunity to earn a $50 print credit with a new, unwrapped toy donation of $25 or more. It's simple! Just bring your toy to your session and earn your print credit! I will bring all the toys to the local womens shelter to wrap and deliver to the children. This is a wonderful opportunity to teach your children about the gift of giving!
Terms and Conditions
Do you issue refunds if I have a scheduling conflict?
As much as we try to accommodate our clients needs throughout the year, our Mini sessions are final sale as clients carefully select their portrait time to best suit their busy schedules. Future credit can be given if symptoms of covid.