Specializing in fine art photography in the greater Toronto area.
2019 DATES HAVE JUST BEEN ADDED
Pamela Yool is proud to be a member of the National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP) - Adhering to professional and ethical practices in newborn and child photography and committed to on-going training and education.
What to Wear
Some children will wear pajamas and some will be wearing classic clothing - lots of reds, silver + gold.
Either way, your images will be filled with magic!
There won't be a Santa at the session - so be sure to sign up for Next Years Santa photos.
* Now Offering 2 Holiday set designs - one room for families and a second room for kids (Christmas Bed)
* 2 dates ONLY - November 16th and 17th 2019 ONLY
* 20 minute sessions available, with reserved time slot.
* 6 professionally retouched digital images
* 14 day turn-around time for digitals images
* online gallery to download images
* Bring your own letter to Santa or put it in our special child sized mail box for the North Pole
* ONLY $150 retainer to book, $100 due at session, total session fee $250!
* Midtown Toronto Portrait Studio with lots of parking
* Christmas/Holiday cards, prints, ornaments, add-ons available
* $60 credit towards digital images with $25 new toy donation ($60 max credit, you may choose to donate more toys if you wish)
* PLUS, you are entered to win a FREE print package including 10 Holiday cards, six 4x6 prints, and two 5x7 prints when you share this event on your Facebook page!
Saturday November 16, 2019 10am-5pm
Sunday November 17, 2019 10am-5pm
Gifts for Local Womens Shelter I'd like to be able to also give back to the community and donate some toys to a local womens shelter. You will have the opportunity to earn a $60 print credit with a new, unwrapped toy donation of $25 or more. It's simple! Just bring your toy to your session and earn your print credit! I will bring all the toys to the local womens shelter to wrap and deliver to the children. This is a wonderful opportunity to teach your children about the gift of giving!
Terms and Conditions
Do you issue refunds if I have a scheduling conflict?
As much as we try to accommodate our clients needs throughout the year, our Santa Sessions are final sale as clients carefully select their portrait time to best suit their busy schedules.